8 oz yellowfin tuna fish
10-12 tiger shrimp
2 tsp. galangal powder
1 tsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. lemon juice (more if needed)
1 tsp. garlic
1 tsp. minced ginger
1 tsp. cornstarch
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, mix galangal, oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and ginger together. Set aside.
2. Shelled shrimp leaving tails. Make a shallow cut lengthwise down back of shrimp and devein (remove black thread). Rinse with water and drain. Wash tuna and drain.
3. Season tuna and shrimp for about an hour before cooking. Covered and refrigerate.
4. Grill and cook the shrimp till golden brown. Remove and keep warm.
5. In a heavy non-stick pan on high heat. When hot, sear sear tuna fish 2 minutes on each side for medium raw. Cook abit longer if you want it well-done.
6. Serve with rice, cooked greens and drizzled with mint pumpkin sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.Printable Recipe